In an attempt to expedite your search for answers we’ve compiled a brief list of frequently asked questions below.
- Can I go to my own doctors? ( View )
- Can I change my doctor? ( View )
- Do I get a second opinion? ( View )
- How long does a workers’ compensation claim last? ( View )
- How long do they have to pay me? ( View )
- How do they calculate the amount of my benefit? ( View )
- Can I get an advance payment of compensation? ( View )
- Will they pay me to close or settle my claim? ( View )
Do you have a workers’ compensation question that has not been answered above? Feel free to give us a call at (239) 850-9200
Note: The information contained in these pages is intended for general reference only, and should not be construed as legal advice or relied upon. Every case is different, and should be discussed with a qualified attorney.